Frontière de la vie
Nombre de posts: 17
Inscrit(e) le: 13 mai 2008
dimanche 7 juin 2009 à 23:51
Last week I got a copy of the newsletter from the Belgian Postal division : Philanews.
In it, there was an article about the new stamp of Yoko Tsuno, but also a new (?) mini album with some short stories and the stamps. It comes in 2 editions: a normal one and a deluxe one. The deluxe one has apart from the new stamp also the stamps which appeared from yoko last year.
Below you can find pictures of both albums and of the entire article, however it is in Dutch.
First the Deluxe album:
Secondly the standard album:
And the entire article (in Dutch) :
The article translates in English as follows:
"Philacomics: Yoko Tsuno - 'Missives Spatiales'
Yoko Tsuno is a very unique person in the history of comics.
She is for one a woman (and therefore beautiful and tender), and moves as a fish in water in worlds, where normally only men feel themselves at home.
She is an electronics professor and her scientific mind collides with that of many other scientists. She is all about sports, has a black belt in Aïkido and in most cases does not let herself be intimidated by male persons, whether that being on top of the earth surface or below the earth surface, or in an universum of unknown planets....
Roger Leloup, her spiritual father, is a multi talented author, who has both a talent for writing as also for drawing. The album 'Missives Spatiales' includes besides a richly illustrated, complete and unpublished biography of Roger Leloup, also a number of short stories from the starting period of Yoko Tsuno. The deluxe album will be signed by Roger Leloup.
The albums will have the stamp from Yoko Tsuno. The deluxe album also will have the 5 duostamps released last year from this comic hero.
- Format = 15x21cm
- Number of issues: the normal one = 1.600 issues
the deluxe one = 625 issues
- Price = 27 euro for the normal one
72 euro for the deluxe issue
- Codes to order the normal issue : BO0904FYT
the deluxe issue : BO0904FLYT
Both albums are only available in French"
Edité lundi 08 juin 2009 : 00:02 par jaro
Matin du Monde
Nombre de posts: 4
Inscrit(e) le: 10 novembre 2008
dimanche 23 août 2009 à 15:18
Last week I received my copy of the Deluxe-edition of this mini-album. I ordered it directly from the "Belgian Postal Division".
The deluxe-version is numbered (I received number CXL in this limited series of 625 copies), and signed by Mr. Leloup.
Inside it are:
- The five Yoko-duostamps from last year, and the new Yoko-stamp.
- A biography of Mr. Leloup and the 'development' of Yoko by Marc Carlot.
- Several paintings Mr. Leloup made during his youth and several 'early drawings', not releated to Yoko.
- A page from "Jacky et Celestin", on which Mr Leloup did the backgrounds, and a Schtroumpfs-page, made entirely by Mr. Leloup, during his short time at at 'Studio Peyo'
- The three short stories we know from "Aventures Électroniques": "CAP 351", "L'aragnée qui volait" and "Du miel pour Yoko"
- A lot of drawings of Yoko, old and new, several of those also appeared in the intoductional texts to the "Intégrales"-albums.
And, only in the 'deluxe'-edition: Page 2 from "Porte des Âmes" consisting of the drawing (in black ink) on a transparant foil , and the coloring on a thick white paper. Put over eachother, they create the page . It has the same 'number' as the deluxe-album
It is a nice mini-album . BTW: The text is in French
Live Long and Prosper